June 20, 2006

on maternity leave


If you're wondering why there haven't been any updates in awhile, now you know! Rich and I had a baby boy on Sunday May 7. We gave him a Vietnamese first name in exchange for a Jewish religous upbringing, the result being he bears the full name of Liem Everett Haduong Tesler. And happily, through friends and more friends, we have a Vietnamese woman, Tam, who is home right now taking care of Liem. She speaks Vietnamese with him all day long and even at 6 weeks, I'm sure he's absorbing something!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and the hubby, Yen! Liem is adorable.

- Mytoan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Liem is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I'm from California, and just ran across your site. It's very nice and there's a sense of community to it. I almost want to move there! It's nice to see Viet people doing well.

I'll definitely come back to visit. In the meantime, I hope you don't mind supporting a site I just launched. Thanks. =)

-Vu

Viet4Viet.com