March 08, 2005

Vietnamese Lessons - A SUCCESS!





The response to Vietnamese lessons has been overwhelming! While I've been dreaming about organizing something like this forever, I never thought so many people would be interested. Along with some of Thuy's meetup.com members, over 30 people showed up last night! Definitely time to re-organize and set up something more conducive to learning than my living room. For now we will stick to crowding into my apartment until I can suss out a better situation.

Classes will be held on a regular basis starting next week:
Advanced Class - Monday night 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Beginners Class - Wednesday night 7:00pm to 8:30pm

Each class is $10 per person for the session. Advanced classes will be conducted in Vietnamese, focusing on refining existing speaking, reading and writing skills. Beginners classes will teach basic conversational skills as well as key pronunciation techniques. For the location you must write me at yhaduong (at) yahoo (dot) com since I'd prefer not to post my address on-line.

No comments: